The Frabelle Group of Companies (“Frabelle”) is committed to the protection of the privacy of any information you may provide in accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012, its implementing rules and regulations and other directives and orders of the National Privacy Commission. We assure you that any information you submit to Frabelle shall be faithfully used within the confines of this privacy statement.
This Privacy Statement sets forth how Frabelle will use and protect the personal information you provide whenever you interface with this website or submit any information whenever prompted.
Please be informed that Frabelle may modify or amend this Privacy Statement from time to time to improve security and privacy. Any such modification or amendment may be read on this web page and, therefore, it is advised that you peruse and evaluate its terms and conditions regularly.
- Data Collected. Frabelle may collect the following information from you, such as your name, age, contact information (mailing address, email address, telephone number, any social media account), preferences and interests and such other information that may be used for surveys, marketing amd other online promotions, among others.
- When collected. Frabelle may collect any information when you visit our webpage, website and other social media accounts or when you communicate with us by sending an inquiry or making a comment or feedback at such webpage, website and other social media accounts, or when you are prompted to provide such information when performing any transaction with our online platforms.
- Manner of use. Frabelle receives any information from with a view of determining your expectations and needs and using such information to improve its products in the market. In particular, we will use such information for record purposes, to reach you for any promotional activities, offers or other information that may interest you.
- Data security. Frabelle has given considerable investment in its information technology infrastructure as well as its technical and physical personnel to ensure that any information you have provided to us remain secure, It has set up such systems in place to protect database with any personal information of its customers, clients, website visitors or anyone Fraballe interacts with online. Such protective measures are intended to prevent loss, manipulation or unauthorized use or disclosure of any information, among others.
We will keep your personal information in storage until such time you withdraw your consent via written or electronic requests addressed to our data privacy officer with address below, and once such request if received, we assure you that within twenty-four (24) hours from receipt of your request, we shall destroy or remove your entire personal information permanently from our database.
- Sharing of information. If necessary and appropriate, Frabelle may share your personal information for purposes of data storage and/or processing only to affiliates and third parties, who undertake to observe the same confidentiality and security obligations as Frabelle does.
- Control over information. You may exercise control by notifying Frabelle a written or electronic request to access any information you may have provided. If you intend to exercise such control, please communicate with our data privacy officer with address and details below:
Atty. Alvin John Balagbag
1051 North Bay Boulevard, Navotas City
281-29-09 / 09173296578
Frabelle shall provide an appropriate response within thirty (30) days from receipt of such request.